There are many ways for you to contribute to Jonah’s Way. By donating, volunteering or fundraising to our Kindness, Doll, and/or Fetal Doppler Programs, you can make a tremendous difference. See below ways in which you can help.
Thank you for supporting Jonah’s Way!
We need your help to raise public awareness and to provide support to those affected by Preeclampisa, Eclampsia, and HELLP Syndrome. To do this our goal is to establish a Preeclampsia Foundation in Canada. You can make a difference today by:
- Volunteering: We are in need of many people with a variety of skills and talents. If you are interested in sharing your skills/talents please contact us to discuss how you can register as a volunteer to assist with the foundation once it has been established.
If you are interested in creating a world where Preeclampsia, Eclampsia, and Hellp Syndrome do not threaten pregnant women and their babies, then we need your help to make a difference. Please sign up today!
Throughout the year we do random acts of kindness for others. We encourage you to do kind things for others as well. These are some ways you can help throughout the year:
- Volunteering: Jonah’s Way: Act of Kindness Day is a very rewarding day. It takes a great deal of planning and would not be possible without the support of its volunteers. If you are interested in sharing your skills/talents please contact us to discuss how they can be best utilized with our team.
- Trash to Treasures: We will be collecting a variety of items during the month of April. These items will be donated to a number of community groups. Their wish list items are as follows:
- Adsum House: spring jackets, rain coats, rain boots, umbrellas, running shoes, underwear, personal care items (shaving gel, feminine hygiene products, etc.), underwear, makeup, water bottles, and travel mugs
- Bide Awhile Animal Shelter: towels, Javex, cleaning supplies, paper towel, toilet paper
- Bryony House: sunglasses, sunhats, sunscreen, personal items
- Feed NS: non-perishable food items
- Hand in Hand: clothing, household items, toys, books
- Metro Turning Point: rain ponchos, first aid items, men’s personal items, portable snacks
- Blood Collection: We are looking to fill spots for blood collection on Jonah’s Way: Act of Kindness Day. If you would like to donate please contact us and we will add you to the group list of donors.
- Host an Act of Kindness Day: We encourage you to spread kindness to others. If you would like to host an Act of Kindness Day in your area we are here to help.
If you are interested in receiving act of kindness cards to pass along throughout the year or would like to volunteer or donate please give us a call today!
Jonah’s Way delivers dolls to sick children throughout the year and to those in need at Christmas. You can make a difference today by:
- donating dolls to be donated throughout the year.
If you would like to volunteer or donate to Jonah’s Way: Doll Program please give us a call today!
Jonah’s Way rents out fetal dopplers at no cost. You can make a difference today by:
- Donating: We are in need of new and/or used fetal dopplers. We always welcome donations from Mom’s renting the dopplers or those interested in helping to purchase additional dopplers.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Fetal Heart Doppler program, then we need your help to make a difference. Please sign up today!